My latest God-adventure has taken me to the big city of New York. God has given me opportunity to work together with an outreach team from Times Square Church assisting victims of Hurricane Sandy. He has also given me many divine appointments to encourage and strengthen Believers in their faith. Of course, my camera is busy too, capturing special moments as God directs.
SPECIAL INTERNET PHOTO OFFER!!
Order your African Wildlife Photographs today! You are welcome to order each original photograph for $35.00 per print, or order any 10 prints for the Internet Special Order price of $250.00. Print size: 12" x 8".
Shipping & Handling:
1-3 photos $7.50
4-7 photos $9.50
8-12 photos $12.50
Send your Money Order or Cashier's Check to: Deanne Goldsberry Ministries, 4320 Forest Bend Rd., Dallas, Texas 75244.
Email for special order and/or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Click on thumbnail to see larger view)
For many years Deanne has done work for missions. In 1978 the Lord called her into photography when she asked Him to be her boss and show her what He wanted her to do. Deanne has specialized in children's portraiture, photographic art, and family portraits. The Lord would put it on her heart what ministry she was to help with photography, enabling them to better show their partners what they were doing.
One of the first missions Deanne was called to help was located in Thailand where she went for several weeks back in 1982. Upon her return she volunteered to present a slide show to churches and organizations at no cost. Deanne was amazed at how many groups invited her to come. There was a nice newspaper article written up about the Thailand mission trip.
Matthew 10:7-8 “And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.”
One of the main focuses for DGM, Inc., is to help missionaries and groups better tell their story to the world using photography. Deanne not only serves the cause of world missions through photography, she also seeks to be an encouragement to those who serve, and to assist them in their ministry in any way possible.
• Ministering physical healing as well as healing of the broken hearted (as Jesus led us to pray for captives to be set free and to encourage the body of Christ and not set limits on God.)
• Minister to ministers to bring them encouragement and refreshing.
• Determination and persistence is a key for DGM, Inc., calling things that be not as though they were, not allowing circumstances to cause one to quit.
• A strong gift of faith is activated in DGM, Inc. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.
Paula Kilpatrick, of Jubilee Ministry in Shreveport, Louisiana, said that she has “always been inspired by Deanne Goldsberry.”
1 Samuel 15:22
"Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams."
Master of Education Degree in Guidance and Counseling in Baton Rouge, LA
Bachelor Degree at Centenary College, Shreveport, LA
Christ For The Nations Institute, Dallas, TX
Ordained by Christ For The Nations in 1991.
• Taught grade school for several years
• Encouraged missionaries
• Worked closely with Christ For The Nations over the years, and served as the official photographer at their 50th year celebration.
• Worked closely with Jubilee Ministry in Shreveport, Louisiana.
• At Rejoice Africa Ministries in Kisumu, Kenya Deanne preached in healing services, and brought encouragement. Assisted with preparations and took photographs to help with preparations for launching of an orphanage.
• September 11, 2001 – Went to New York after the terrorist attack and helped with relief efforts and took photographs.
• Ministered internationally in:
• Costa Rica
• South Africa
• Bulgaria (Taught English for one year in the first Christian School in 47 years)
Personal Seeds for Ministry:
In obeying the Lord’s call on her life, Deanne has often volunteered her services both in the United States and internationally, and has frequently sown seeds of finances and prayers.